Our little miss is almost 9 months old! I can't believe it. She is sincerely growing so fast! Miss Abbie has been a true blessing to our family. She has soften the boys and melted Daddy's heart. She's brought the inner girl out of me. (a thing I thought truly never really existed!) Abigail is crawling all over the house. She has discovered how to pull up everything! She is in the middle of cutting her top two teeth, so she is not a happy camper without Tylenol! :)
We are discovering her little personality daily. She loves to cuddle (something I dearly enjoy), chase around her big brothers, and sleep in Daddy's lap. Make her laugh and her giggle will light up the house. She thinks Ryan and Drew are the funniest things in this world. Ryan and Drew think she is the cutest thing! Drew will look at her all dressed up and say "how cute" in Drew slang! (I'm sure he got that from me!)
Here are a few pictures I took of her when she was 6 months:

2 comments:
Awww Gabbie, the kids are getting more and more precious! Great pictures and thanks for posting. Miss you all!
Gabbie, she is SO gorgeous!! Wow, you two do really good in the baby making department. ;)
Post a Comment