Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's a GIRL!


21 weeks


Our precious little girl!


Can you believe it? We are having a girl! It's amazing to us. We're so excited about welcoming out first little girl! When we found out we couldn't believe it. We made the ultrasound tech check three times. She told us "I've been doing this for 12 years and haven't been wrong yet, there are definitely no little boy parts on this baby!" So with that we're left in awe that we will actually be shopping in the girl section! Can you believe it?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Any names? Tiffany??? Joy??? hmmm???? and you look absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teal said...

You look absolutely stunning in those pictures, seriously! Yea for a girl!!!!!

Alyson and Curt Rowland said...

Gabby and Jay,

I am so exited for you both. I can't believe you are having a girl and are on baby number 3!!! Wow. Jay's been busy!! Congrats. We will be thinking of you and praying for you guys. Please keep the photos and updates coming.

Love,

The Rowlands

njyj said...

I agree with Teal and Tiffany ...you look absolutely beautiful, stunning, gorgeous.... You go girl!

Mae said...

Yeah... congrats girlie!!! Sooo excited for you all!

Maxwell's Photography said...

You look great! I can't wait to see her.