As the shock slowly settles, I'm able to gather my thoughts on our recent discovery and post our precious news! :) Last week, I noticed my "monthly friend" was late and thought could I....NO....I can't. I have taken the necessary steps to insure my "monthly friend" visit MONTHLY!
So three tests later, I delivered the news to my unsuspecting husband! It's official, we have another baby on the way. (What is the deal with the water in this city!!)
Our precious little child is due Sept. 1st. We'll have a 18th month old and newborn in the house!!! (someone pinch me!) Ryan's excited about it! He said "Oh good, I like playing with my brother". Then the other day he said "Mom, I hope the baby in your belly is a girl cause I already have a brother." Secretly, we all are hoping for a girl this time around. But, if it's a boy, He and Drew are going to have so much fun together! We'll find out what God has in store in a few months!
I'm feeling pretty good this time around. The nausea hits daily but doesn't stay around like with the other two pregnancies. I'm tired but with Drew running around I don't have a choice to rest which seems to be good for me. I'm determined to eat healthy and walk during this pregnancy. I do not want to gain 50 lbs with this one like I did with Drew! So check in with me and don't let me be lazy!
4 comments:
YAY!!!!! I checked your blog yesterday before you added this post and just saw the gestational chart! Congratulations, girl! All it took was moving your family out of a 10x10 room:)love you!
That is awesome. I hope you you have a girl so you can have a little a girl on your side. Call me if you need anything...687-6149!!
How exciting! I'm so happy for the Lynn Family. You are going to be SUPER busy in 9 months! We all hope you are doing well.
Wowsers Gab!!! That is awesome. I hope you are doing well. You have a beautiful family . Congrats and I love ya!!
Post a Comment