Looks like another change for us!
We're headed to Texas.....again! :) San Antonio to be exact!
To keep a long story short, Jay had a job and then got laid off on Monday due to the price of copper! So with out a job and our own home, we've decided the best "next step" will be to head back to a place where we are comfortable. So Texas........
HERE WE COME!
I'll try my best to keep the blog update full of pictures and stories!
Wish us luck on yet another wild ride in our crazy, beautiful life! :)
3 comments:
I'm sad that you're leaving. It was so nice to have you back in AZ. You'll need to call me before you leave.
I am SO jealous! So, is it back to San Antonio??? Seriously, other than the weather...I am so jealous. Keep us updated!!! Miss you bunches.
YAY!! That means Ill get to come and see you.
Post a Comment