Jay got the JOB!
He'll be working in Morenci at the Processing Technology Plant. (translation) He'll be pulling dirt samples and testing them with chemicals. He starts next Friday!
We've very excited. He'll still be going to school while he's working, but sitting around the house this long as been agonizing! It's been a LONG transition since March 11, 2007 and we're hoping that this is the beginning of "normal" life! (wish us luck on achieving normalcy! LOL)
So it looks like we'll be staying in this area for a while at least. Perhaps a house purchase is in our future? We shall see!
Well that's the good news from the Lynn house!
5 comments:
Congrats Big Dawg!
Love it! I promise...it definitely IS the first step back to "normalcy". I am so happy for you guys...but especially him. Our guys just aren't made to sit at home, you know? Yippee!!! Keep me updated on the house hunting??? Miss you!
Congratulations!!!! That is awesome and I know it is a BIG weight off both your shoulders!!
Woot! Woot! I'm so glad your not leaving....Now we just need to get together! Congrats, Jay!
Joe's dad works in Sanchez where he oversees the Processing Department.
Post a Comment