Friday, August 29, 2008

Kindergarten

The school year has started and in the Lynn house that means Ryan has started KINDERGARTEN!
He has a male teacher which seems to mesh well with Ryan's personality. His favorite part of kindergarten is when he "gets to do math work". LOL Definitely an example of his fathers brain! (for those of you that don't know...I HATE MATH!)

Thought I'd post some pictures of his first day.

Before School


After school

We started a first day of school tradition....SILLY STRING FIGHT!

3 comments:

Jae and Sierra said...

I love it!!! He's the cutest little man I think I've ever seen! I miss you bunches, and am so glad that I can keep up with you on the blog now!

njyj said...

What a great idea. How fun! I wish I could think of things like that.

Maxwell's Photography said...

Silly String! What a great way to get everyone excited about the first day of school. I bet it was fun!